Thursday, August 13, 2009

Work in progress - Finished product

I know, I know... it's been a while and I'm sorry.

And for some reason blogger wouldn't let me upload more than a few pictures in a single post. But here's what I was up to a couple of weeks earlier.



1. Lady fingers



2. Crème Brûlée and Lady fingers used in the Raspberry Mousse Génoise Sponge.



3. The Inside view.



4. Sacher Sponge.



5. Chocolate-Raspberry Sacher Torte (Happy Birthday again!).




6. That was 8 layers of cake with raspberry jam and ganache between the layers


Is my class any fun? Well, Duh! See what I get to bring back home.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Ravi said...

My Pastry Chef,

Ah, what great cakes they were - tasty treats!

Looking forward to more :).

10:54 PM, August 13, 2009  
Blogger geeta said...

excellent cakes, divya keep it up, wish I was there to eat them all.it all looks like the oens in the magazines.very proud of u.

7:03 AM, August 14, 2009  
Blogger DSK said...

@ Ravi: You just happen to be the lucky (or not so lucky one) that gets to sample my treats. If you want more, then buy me a biiiiig house with a biiiiiiiig fridge :)

@ Geeta: Mommeeeeeeeeee, nice no? Will post more pictures soon.

7:20 AM, August 14, 2009  
Anonymous Ravi said...

Alrite, then we decided. We're getting a big house in the suburbs :)

12:45 PM, August 14, 2009  
Anonymous WW said...

Oh My God!!!

12:53 PM, August 14, 2009  
Blogger DSK said...

@ Ravi: I will then decide then that I need not necessarily bring in all the good stuff from class. Then we can still stay in Queen Anne.

@ WW: Yes, I know.

12:55 PM, August 14, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home