Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Urbanspoon - my picks

Since I don't have any stories to share, I'll share with you some of the nicer places to eat that the boy and I discovered recently.

1. For Vegetarian/Vegan - Georgetown Liquor Company, Seattle. Great sandwiches and good beer. I'd highly recommend the Polenta as an appetizer.

2. For Italian - Fiamo Italian Kitchen, Victoria B.C.. Good, no GREAT food. Most items on the menu are Vegetarian friendly. Rustic interiors just bump up the experience factor.

Go!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Ravi said...

Great restaurants, they were!

Georgetown liquor company is such a cool find, mpt!

Fiamo, what a restaurant it was - cloudy memories on a clear day ;).

2:15 PM, May 06, 2009  
Blogger DSK said...

Ravi: hahaaaaa... One was a liquor company and the other I had you liquored up for company. What fun!

2:24 PM, May 06, 2009  
Anonymous WW said...

R&D,

abhacharam abhacharam!!!

10:00 AM, May 18, 2009  
Blogger DSK said...

WW: It's all in good fun. In fact, that was the fun part :)

4:06 PM, May 18, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home