Thursday, May 17, 2007

Should I? shouldn't I?

Everything in my life right now is governed by the above questions. When I say "Everything", I mean it. So don't you dare ask me what I'm talking about. Bah! It's even more irritating that a "May be" does not even feature...

Is "Hakuna Matata" something that's really possible? Well, er... may be. According to P, it might be possible. She said something like "depends on your attitude... " I stopped listening to the details, because... hooorrraaaayyyy, a "may be" finally happened.

My life absolutely rocks... yeah right! One month from today, I will leave this city. Delhi, for all that I'd whined about, isn't all that bad afterall. I'm smitten by so many things here... India Gate, metro rides, Sarojini/Lajpat Nagar markets, the hundreds of movies I've watched, the Kali Bari...

So much so that I now find the "Daahlings" and the "Sweeties" actually endearing... Gooooeeypooo, don't kill me for this.

Ah well, can't complain much. My lunch at least is taken care of today. Some pinky finger sized cucumber-ish vegetable. Tummy is stuffed now... burnt toast and crunchy peanut butter sandwich, and tomato juice.

My glowing skin had better combat the carcinogen.

2 Comments:

Blogger A said...

Frankly, I don't think you whined all that very much about Delhi.. what with all the pani-puri eating and getting wet in the rain, you seemed to have a blast!!!

To top it off, you've got people coming over from other cities to cook for you!!!

:P

7:16 AM, May 19, 2007  
Blogger Joan Brown said...

Do you need info on different eating disorders? Then articles like this one can really help you out. Thanks for posting.

10:28 PM, October 13, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home